I've done things to you, terribly. I failed, I made you cry.
I've never felt so heartbroken.
Why do I always complain? BEcause I want you to know that I love you. You hurt me, badly, why are you so close to him? I know the reason, because you know him for so long... But, those actions, I seriously can't pretend nothing happened.
I don't hate him, I will still treat him the same before, that's why, I need your help to entertain him, but you gone too overboard. But I can't blame you, but still...
Give me time, I wanna reflect on my actions.
All I want is just a little peace, tomorrow will be our 3rd month being together.
3 months, seems just starting, to me, time flies.
What we have been through, it felt so extraordinary. I never felt it before.
Remember our 2nd month? We spent time at chalet and going out to play with Zhe Rui and Leonard, both are the small little cute terrors of your nephews.
Valentine's day, you made me a card, this card, will always be inside my wallet. Wherever I go, I will always glance at me when I'm free. I will always remember what you wrote inside.
I made you a cake, I do hope you like it, and I'm glad you did.
I love you, Faye Tan.

Labels: Reflection for myself.