A life diary.


A place where I'm honest.
Back Up ▲

Friends, will they be there for you?

I disagree, not everyone, especially THOSE.

I deactivate my facebook account, it's worst than friendster.

My friends bet with me that I will enjoy my secondary school life. Yeah I do, by force of saying yes.

But no, I don't like my secondary school life, life in express is the worst.
Knn, some teachers also bias, fucking dulan.

Even outside friends and some friends I've know is much more better than my classmates.

I've been tolerating, I've been quiet. I've been hurt, enough.

Some bonds are broken today, some bonds are meant to be like this. I hate THOSE
because they look down on people and also those who are teachers' favorite.

Who the fuck gave you the rights to insult me? Did I even offend you in the first place? Hong gan.

I don't know who can I turn to, not all. Some that can't be trusted, some are seriously just don't bother. Fuck, friendship forever? Over my dead body.

Baobei is busy with JPASE, I shouldn't bother her. CP is asleep. Gordon is asleep.
And some who I can really trust but I don't think it's good to tell them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



First day of work at NTUC.
OMG it's so fun! I can't wait to work! The people there is so caring and so much good! I think I'm gonna mix around with them. Working there is like a family.

Pay is average, but still I'm just gonna give all out just to work, I belong there.
No matter how hard the work can be, so long I'm happy, I'm good.

I hope tomorrow when I go ITE, Gordon and I can somehow persuade the manager!
Let's strive together, Gordon. My only friend soon brother that to be studying with me.