I'm back to posting,
since no one or rather souls coming back to my blog, I shall post my personal stuffs.
I treat it like a diary.
Today went to fetch Faye, just when she reach, she call me "oi",
I heard it, I thought it was someone calling other people...
Then she call out multiple times, then I realise it's her...
To my surprise, she actually called me "oi", I was really kinda sad...
But I must have patiences... I told myself...
I really got a sour feeling... But I just couldn't show it...
neither should I even tell... It's gonna get ugly...
I really hope that she would call my name or something else which I wished for...
and really show concern to me...
Oh well, I must have patiences, I must really stop being sensitive, I must control.
It's better than letting her know that I'm sad. I love her.
I'm really tired, sometimes I wish I could just put down that "big stone" in my heart, it's really suffocating...
What I really want from her is just, showing concern, love and not ignorances...
Ah, let's hope that as time goes, she will become better, right Gim Hsiang? Jiayou okay? Don't give up! :D
Labels: Sad