My O levels has started...
The war has begun... I just wanna update for today, this year, many things had happened and went back the way they are used to be.
I just hope what I had wished for will come true and I'm definitely must be optimistic and stay positive!
Tomorrow is e-maths paper, I can't be nervous, stay calm, stay good and definitely it will turn out well (:
I'm just glad that I overcome the fear I have recently...
This fear had been already been with me for more than 1 year, it has been the greatest and difficult one to overcome.
The next fear I had has been with me since the day I'm in elementary school...
Gonna conquer it after my O levels, maybe spend a little time...
Just give me a little bit of time... Onces I fulfill it, I'll be left with no more fears until I encounter one...