I'm trying my best to know you inside out, you were so much of an influence for me. You must be wondering why...
But sometimes, things goes well, I would try to keep that pace up... I'm being so obsessed with you.
Lols, do you know why I said," Money isn't important?","Slowly pay back? No rush?". It's all because I just want to ask you out and my motive is just to see you, then if you forgotten to pay me back, it's okay, it means that I can see you often.
It's never been so different, you changed your name, to a name where it sounds so... can't describe it... I changed my blog link, why? Because if I wouldn't, by now you should know what I had written! I don't wanna let you know that early...
It's never been so different, you changed your name, to a name where it sounds so... can't describe it... I changed my blog link, why? Because if I wouldn't, by now you should know what I had written! I don't wanna let you know that early...