A life diary.


A place where I'm honest.
Back Up ▲



Hello people! (:

Today is MT remedial, A.K.A IRP for our school.

Today is really fun at MT, finally saw Mdm. Wang smile and laugh at class! hahahahaa

Found out that Dong Ming come to school today, LMAO!

Meet up with Kirill and gangs at BP. Eat le go comic collection and wait for Faye to choose her comic books. Found a jigsaw puzzle of Vampire Knights, I suddenly remember PSP did publish that game. (: All I could remember was.... Fighting battle system is just like Tales Of The World Radiant Mythology, but a little different as the graphics are better (:

Ah, there is a person called xiaxue, she motivates me to blog, you must be wondering why?

Firstly, I really admire her blogging style, secondly, she is a experienced person in photoshop, which what I wanna have. Thirdly, she is Singapore and won many awards, damn good! (:

Haha, I must continue to try out new things! (:

Thats all for today (:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For so many days, why didn't you online? ):
You're absent also...

Labels: