
Hello peers,
Yesterday I gone out with Syakir to look for jobs, set out at 4.30pm
meet him at Cityhall, went to Marina Square. Couldn't find a job. Went to Singapore Flyer, also cannot find.
Have dinner at popeyes. Yumm yummm~
Nom noms too much till I'm getting fat xD
After that we take mrt to airport....
Meet up the rest, then blah blah blah blah blah, from 730 ~ 11 30 we go send friends whom are going to India, o.o Bon Voyaye (:
After that me, Syakir, Darrel and Liyana go terminal 1 to welcome back friends that had gone Hong Kong ! (:
Haha all were shocked why I was that when the time is already 0014, it means no more bus and mrt transport. Ah, nevermind, wait for friends this way is worth it, no matter who he/she is...
After that Kirill gave me a souvenir! Thanks!! :D
After that take Kirill's car home...
What a tiring day, but it's kinda fun! I really enjoy doing these. Finding wheres Marina square as it is such a long time since I gone there. So many places never go for so long need to think over and over again. xD
See ya people! (:
Labels: For friends it's worth it.