Looks like everyone is right.(That's why I'm reflecting in today's post.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Looks like exam is over today, felt relieved but still I'm totally stressed out.
I wouldn't expect anything for holidays, just might be home rotting.
Hates this head start we're talking here. Come back for 2 weeks. SIGH. My throat is getting
worse. x.x
Anyhow, I'm just gonna rest, I had enough of school life. I so freaking tired!!!
Ah, but holidays is here! :D
Hey people whom are reading this, it will be great if you're enjoying your holidays!
Ah, so many things haven't done, I wanna draw something...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today had a funny shots at Aung's face :D It's so funny! Some unglam photos!!! hahahhahaahhaahahhaahha, I must be mad now. :O
I shall wanna stay this mood forever, but then today not sure why I couldn't. O.o
Oh well, shouldn't be staying for long. Bye readers, thanks for reading.
~JxLPiG
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One day, I would talk to you, but please give me some time would you? I know your an understandable person, give me some time... I just... don't wanna annoyed you much or being sticky by talking and talking and talking to you. Just like that day, the day it happened. I'm sorry if it looks like I'm ignoring you,(I guess you're thinking that I am ignoring you.) But seriously... I am really sorry. ): I don't feel good by doing that... How would I feel good by not talking to you, I wish I could talk to you... To me, you're someone whom I've been missing at...Piggeh. Sorry if I really made you angry in any case...