A life diary.


A place where I'm honest.
Back Up ▲

Nobody knows, what I want.
Nobody knows, what I need.
Nobody knows, how I feel.
Nobody knows, why should I care.
Nobody knows, why I do things for no reasons.
Nobody knows, what is my motive.


All I wanted was just a laptop, all I need was you. All I felt was just unhappy this year. All I know was to care for you. All the things I do, was just being out of curiosity. All I want is, nothing, but love and care from you.

Needs, is them, needs, is you.

Already, sad. Like what Nichola done yesterday. I shouldn't mention anything.

Do you really know I felt? Sadly, you wouldn't know.

Thinking back to the past, it's all seems to be fading away between you and me.

Should I just leave? That's what is what I want after 'O' Levels.

Presents, outings or games? NO is the word I'll say, I'll reject everything.

Foolish and silly minds, there's nothing I could talk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I simply just hate anyone whom is in my way.

No use being so nice, they won't appreciate it. Only tolerance.

Being a human sometimes is so in difficult to understand one another.

There's no way.
There's no hope.
There's no need.
There's no need to believe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next week, it's going to be a busy week instead of a holiday week, Wednesday will have 4-hours of Social Studies. Thursday might be the Chemistry extra lessons.

Friday not sure. Tuesday maybe going out.

I just can't believe it, I survive till now.

Almost got a car bang after exercising just now. Wasn't paying attention.

So tired, worn out. Barely could think about anything.

But only to blog. Or play games.

I just wanna slack, I couldn't carry on. I wanna overcome this.

I might writing a story, true life story, I'll try my best to have grammar free.

It's quite a short story, but I'm going to think about how the story line is and how it goes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sign off.

Labels: