It's Teacher's day today!
Feels so excited because it's a holiday! But A-maths homework just making me so stressed up.
I don't know how to do... );
Anyways, yesterday perform at school, it was kinda okay (: Didn't screw up much more than the rehearsals.
But still got some errors of course.
After the dismissal, I rush off to ZHPS, yay meeting Mrs. Loh, wow she's kinda busy at that time, keying in the marks for the prelims.
It just too bad that Nelson came late xD
After that went to BPP. LOLS seems like so many people I know hanging out at there.
HAAh, such a nice day. How I wish what it was like being an adult, or rather no one or things that won't bother you anything (:
Sign off,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I guess at the moment I saw you looking, but what is that weird sight? It just gave me a feeling that I cannot look at you. A strong sensation that shouldn't be looking at you if you're looking.
I wonder, if your msn status is for me. How I wish I could just tell someone that I truly loves you. Even if there is, no one would bother... Neither would you care, am I right to say that?
I just miss your smile for me.
I dreamt of you (: We went back to normal, so friendly, I love that dream, but it turn out to be a dream... );
Labels: I dreamt of you.