As I said, yesterday gone Bukit Timah, played pool.
As I really promise, that round is the last. I quit pool totally, from now onwards, pool is no longer related to me.
Today I gone to Toa Payoh to do the project on the Cambodia thingy.
I never sleep at 4 am last night. Sms teacher at that time. LOLS TEACHER WAS SHOCKED.
Can't sleep again. This sucks. After this, I went back home and have my tuition, freaking tired cannot think of anything.
Slept until now, my parents came back from work. Which is 2 hours ago.
I'm really tired today, so tired that I dreamt of something nice and pleasant for the whole night that I slept just now.
I DREAMT OF YOU :D
Having a bad sore throat now...Throat so painful. ARGH!!
Man, so many homework haven't do, I'm really lazy to do...
Oh yeah, I told you about the story that is on the previous post? Yeah? I'm going to post it soon, a few more thinkings then I'm done!
Labels: I miss the old you, I want to go back time.