A life diary.


A place where I'm honest.
Back Up ▲

Now, I don't feel like blogging anymore.

Its only 2 am plus now, and I'm still freaking bored and nothing to do, so I decided to blog for the sake of killing time.

However, the reason behind not going to keep on blogging because I wasn't really feeling good, as in feeling down. Now, I check my facebook, found out lots of stuffs.

Yeah true, its about a girl I like. Its just some message I saw.

I just feel so, don't feel like being a new guy like the way I did since the beginning of this year. I just don't feel right.

Right now, I only have this though, after my 'O' levels, I got back my results, I'm just going to leave and without saying anything to my friends. Just really wanna get off this school and friends. True, getting new friends, someone you fancied, is really tough getting the old friends I had now.

Even I LOST TRUST to my dear friend, Jesslyn. I found out she wasn't as friendly to me as the way she did.

Anyhow, I shall not care anymore, I'll could just give them bad impression, right now, I guess my only good friend is just Kirill Stetsyuk. I'll just try to communicate with him more often.

I guess, even now I also neglect my friends. Shit, I hate myself. Even Jack I neglect much. I wasn't liking what I do right now, maybe CP was always right, she don't really like anyone, as in the R/s.

Jesslyn, don't blame me for being so ignorant now, back on Wednesday, I was finding you to take for ribbon as I teach the sec 4s to do the cards for the Teacher's day, you aren't really happy to see me huh? Did I hit a nerve?

Kirill, you're right, you told me you didn't wanna get into R/s because it makes you feel so sad or getting hurt when things goes wrong.

The rest of my friends, is just... friends... Guess everyone, will be "demoted" to friends, or even some... like the two Americans, have gone down to strangers... Only Kirill passed, thinking of
Chin Hwe to pass or not, I find him a good friend too. (:

CP, not really, gets angry easily, so I don't really like it, true about him irritating.

Han Wei, I don't know, maybe even both of us have a same surname, maybe we'll get along someday.

Ming Tuck, though he's other class, but I find him getting along better with me, too.
Tanya, I not sure, she doesn't seem to be talking to me, just like how she did it to me, I guess its she telling her to stay away from me.

For Felix, somewhat I find him okay, but not always.
Dionysius, maybe yes, decent guy but with a cursing mouth. LOLS!!!
Nichola, a really nice girl, but seriously, her laughter is crazy!!!
KaXin, a really fierce girl, but she's really helpful and nice, she has a common factor with Nichola , THEIR LAUGHTER IS CREEPY!!!
Darren, I lost trust. I just don't know why.
Aung, not really...
Dong Min, don't really know him well.
Faye, hello grandma...LOLS random, just a okay okay situation with her.
Charmaine, we really talk less, but it's okay.
Cammy, average?
Diyanah, not sure, she's getting arrogant as what my primary school teacher said.

The others, I don't really wanna say about it, don't feel like describing how I felt towards them.

Sometimes, I just felt left out.

I wanna change, a person whom will not get hurt anymore. A person whom will never care for anyone, a person whose going to be mean, alright, if they just freaking talk to me in facebook, one word, IGNORE.

I'm just going to stay calm and never ever be angry of what they do.

Stay calm. Anyways, Ming Tuck, cheer up, Peggy will surely love you, don't be afraid for other guys to go flirt her. I guess you're lacking of confident.

Ming Tuck is another person which I kinda feel toward Chin Hwe, not bad for a friend him, nothing to comment about but he's good at communication.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wonder where is my school life post? Nah, I don't wanna post about it anymore. LOLS BASICALLY JUST don't feel like posting. Life-style I had and life towards peers is what I'm posting now.

Back to the life I had in sec 2, its so much better, I wish I can go back, never turn 15, never go to my birthday, my suckish birthday.

I hate my birthday, I stopped having to celebrate and not going to do anything about it anymore and not going to celebrate for anyone anymore, I don't care everyone comment or complain that I suck or what, I just don't like it, would you all please STOP?

It's completely useless, why celebrate where it's just the day you born? It's useless where its over because you're already born. I'm just going to keep this secret, any birthday parties, anything, I'll just find excuses to skip it, simple enough.

Or just simply wish them a happy birthday, thats all. I wanna learn from my tuition teacher, quiet and really ignores everything, so simple and making my life easier for faggots around me.

Another thing, I wanna change school or change class if I come across a chance. But I don't think so...Sec 3 already. Stay passive Gim, stay calm.

Terrible secondary school life. Idiot subjects making me so screwed up. ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!
Sigh, will I really get out of this madness?

Anyways, Teacher's Day is coming, I busy as mad, take it as today is Friday as 12 am passed, I got a rehearsal on 2.30 pm to 5pm.

On Monday is the last rehearsal because the performances of "Storm" on Tuesday, which is the day for Teacher's Day celebration...
Basically, "Storm" is just a band in our school, but in this case, I'm going Cambodia at the end of this year, so those whom are under that will have to perform, I hope I don't screw up during the actual performance.

Getting so busy right now, after Teacher's Day, I'm freaking freed. I'll stop being so active.
Of course, its really fun!

Huh? Hardly see me happy? LOLs, true but when I'm in school, I tend to get happy when I saw my best friends. Today's post is long, haha I wonder if anyone really reads it, but I post it not to just to let you all see, I just wanna express my feelings to myself and I'll keep it in mind.

I wonder if I will online tomorrow, I guess I'll stay offline and not letting anyone know I'm online... Just talk to some people who I really wanna to talk with...

Okay, got to stop here. Bye!

Sign off.