A life diary.


A place where I'm honest.
Back Up ▲


Hey reader(s),

Today is 1st August, 8 more days to NDP.

I'm not really looking forward to it, because I think that, each year by each year, NDP is getting more and more boring, as in like not so attention seeking anymore.

Below is the message for Jinwei Ahma!

HEY HEY HEY AHMA! Nice name, you change your name liao, should I call you Hazel in future if I meet you? Or just remain JinWei? Btw, stay happy alright?(:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, I'm so gonna update about yesterday and today.

Yesterday I was going for the flag day, woke up about going to 6a.m. then went to CP's house and go with me, Kirill and CP. Took 171 bus to Plaza Sing.

It was kinda a long ride, sleeping awhile...

Because as on Friday, which is my previous post, I've mentioned open house on my primary school, I went back and reach home around 9 plus, it was really tired...

Anyways, on flag day, must thanks to Kirill. Just some matters.

Okay, I shall talk about today, today is just a perfect day, but not the happy "perfect" day I'm talking about here. Well to be honest, I'm really lonely today, went to BPP myself, but got used to it. No one would go with me. Just can't blame anyone anyways. (:

I'll try to post something more interesting. Bye...

Sign off.

Labels: