A life diary.


A place where I'm honest.
Back Up ▲

Hello readers,

Today AIP canceled! Yay! I was going to cafe with Kirill, when suddenly SMS from Ahma, she wants to meet out, but end up she cancel because she was sleepy, LOLS WHAT A PIG! x3

Today was a long day, I went to search for some stuffs and run various places.

First, I head off to BPP and search, found nothing.

Then I walk to Ten Mile Junction, found nothing.

Train to Bangkit, Shop & Save, also nothing... =.="

Then walk back home and sit down and think what to do and now blogging. (:

So tired today, haha...

Sign off.
IMPORTANT!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yo guys! Sorry for the link changed, I suspect that some random people who I don't know, went in and view it. Please keep it a secret and do not give it to anyone, or ask me before giving to your friends, leave the names in the tag-board and I'll decide.