Hello reader(s),
sorry for not updating for a few days ago.
I wasn't able to update because got tests and need to revise and study.
I wasn't getting myself these few days, super bored at class and felt so down.
Haha, I know I'm always down. Well, I might not be bored this Sunday! Because I'm going to meet Jing Wen, Jay and Hui Shan!!! It's been so long since I go out with them.
All older than me leh, I youngest, LOLS!
___________
|I wish I wish...|
I can't wait to see them, miss them so badly... At least I don't have to see the attitude of my classmates, non-united. Of course, that doesn't mean I don't love my class, I LOVE THEM. (:
Today went to hospital with Mum. (END)
No reasons to carry on.
Just a short notice, I really getting tired as each day comes.
Aww... Later got tuition... Poor me. ):
This is such a nuisance.
Sign off. (This post I didn't really go and blog it properly, I know you might now understand what I'm writing, as long I know, you don't have to know. =P)