A life diary.


A place where I'm honest.
Back Up ▲

Hello reader(s),

Today was a boring day, was having tuition, thank to my tuition teacher, I finished my Math's homework.

Then after tuition, I decided to go cut hair, cut a bit and just back came home, of course, now I'm blogging.(:

So boring now...Haiz...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Am I really irritating to you?):

It's reaching 2 months, I didn't talk to you at all, maybe that is what you want.

I really miss you, I can't express it, it's like so occupied in my mind that I can hardly concentrate of what I'm doing.

Screw you pool, if that day in Felix's house, even though we're not on good conditions, I shouldn't have played. This is a sign of regret.

Seriously, screw you pool, stupid billard, stupid stable with cue balls and cue sticks.

I hate you, I don't wanna touch you again. If I could just lost all the skills and hates pool just to exchange you back, it's worth it.

Impossible, that's true. Nothing seems to make me have the rights to talk to you.):

I hate being left out alone, seems that I've changed. Unlike last time, loner is my style.
This time, NO.
A BIG NO. I cannot be left out by friends, a big influences by you. You make my day, you made me change into another person, a person whom is sociable, happier and patience.

Maybe that's the reason I love you. I don't like when you say I love your "cyber-self".
I wanna let you know, even though we talk a lot in cyber,e.g msn, but I still talk to you like the way we us to be in the past. Lots of talkings...Chatters...

But it's impossible now.

I think that your msn personal message is for me, I'm irritating to you, oh no... How can I make myself worth for you?):

Sign off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Labels: ,