A life diary.


A place where I'm honest.
Back Up ▲


Hey reader(s),

Today was a very tiring day, had lots of activity, I shall skip lessons, nothing unusual.

After school, I went to BPP to meet Jackson and then go West Mall.

I helping him to find stuffs which is suitable for Wengyi.

Then apparently, nothing but a few items. But then in the end, we did not buy anything but travel to Lot 1. Ting ting call me today, she was terribly sick today, I was shocked.
She didn't heed my advice and now she's soooo sick.

Well, went to Lot 1, then buy stuffs then rush back to Senja and fetch Ting ting to consult a doctor. First I thought it was open near my house. But too bad, none were opened, so we travel to Bangkit and see the clinic, of course it's 24-hours for that clinic.

Then after that, I send Ting ting home.

She was sooo sick and her movement was totally unstable. HEY TING TING! (: HAVE A GOOD REST ALRIGHT?!

Then after that, I walk back to my primary school. Since today is the open house, I went there alone... Saw some of my friends, they really changed a lot.
SAW MRS.LOH!!!! I GOT HER NUMBER, YAY! TEACHER'S DAY ALL I HAVE TO DO IS JUST SMS/CALL HER and she will come down and meet us! (:

At least, today I was kinda happy. (:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy drawing JACKSON! XDDDDDDDDDD
Wow, my legs hurts a lot....(;

Sign off.