A life diary.


A place where I'm honest.
Back Up ▲

Hey reader(s),

Today was usual, a boring day.

I think it's boring everyday, at school, of course. Now I just wanna go back home fast if I had nothing on, I don't wanna waste my time on things I shouldn't have waste, today, I did not put on the badge for PSL, I did it on purpose, I just don't feel like wearing it.

It's so troublesome now, everything seems to be getting in my way, I wasn't able to concentrate what I was doing, I would like to quit as a PSL, I'm tired, I don't wanna do it anymore.

I wanna back off, at first I wanna be PSL because of two of my dearest friends, but they aren't in good condition now, so it wouldn't be necessary to stay on.

Should I do something bad? To make myself demote and kick out of PSL?....
I wonder...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today, after school, ran to BPP to buy stuffs.
Then after that I went to the library to read about Visual C ++ , it's really hard to understand the language of the computer. But I'm willing to learn.

Then after that, I went outside BPP, saw Ting Ting's message, she's going to BPP, LOLSLOLS
I went to change and then come back to BPP to meet her. (:
At first it was kinda embarrassing and shy :S
But then got used to it, Ting Ting so funny (: hahahahahhahahahaha

After slacking with her, I went to Stepping stone tuition centre to get back my worksheet, I saw Fiona, LOLS funny surprise from her, I kinda long time never see her, miss her, ALSO I MISS TEACHER TOO ):

Take liao then after that I saw back my worksheet, my teacher wrote, " hope you get okay for your test." Thinking back, I was kinda regret, I wanna go back tuition centre ):

But I can't, I was totally regret what I had done, I use to be naughty to teacher, sad, I shouldn't do that, now I realised, everything was my fault...

I'm really sorry teacher, I always been naughty and rude.

I wanted to tell you, if I could come back to the tuition centre, I will study hard and not get distracted by the rest of the students. );

Thank you teacher, thank you very much.

Sign off,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you teacher, I finally know why do students choose you as a favourite teacher, or rather a recommended maths teacher. You are a kind teacher, although there is onces you scold me, but I think it's right, you scold me, I deserve it. Now I really regret. A matter of regret...