Hey reader(s)!
Today was having so much fun, actually going to play pool...I rejected it, I remember something...
I failed to promise it...
Then instead, I went to Farjar Secondary School with Nichola, my MT teacher, Gordon and Ming Tuck.
It's about "chapteh", which is a shuttlecock-like but it is made of chicken feathers and it is metal on the base.
It's fun when I started playing it, so fun that I got addicted to it...From then, I stop thinking about pool...
Haha, when we reach there, prepare all the stuffs, then done liao, Nichola then go sleep, guess she was tired after yesterday's research.
Well, didn't bother her, seems like she's too tired.
Then, as people come to our stall, we explain it and teach them, we,Gordon and Ming Tuck were playing the chapteh (:
Fun, as I first time play, I got problems with it, but then slowly I got the hang of it!!!
Woots!
Then after that, it's all the goodies from my MT teachers, also, I noticed that I first time saw my MT teacher smile and laugh. How rare. o.o
I WANT MY MONKEY STRAP! My MT teacher forget to bring one for me ):
Haha! Have to wait for Monday instead!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey people! Have you ever wondered if aliens exist?
Hehe, random but I was wondering, how will they look like? 1 eye or 3 eyes with slimy and greeny-looking freak? xD
It might be cool if they are your friends (:
MINIONS.(Y)
PURPLE CHAPTEH IS VERY CHIO! Haha,total random (:
Well, got to sign off! Nothing to do.(:
Well, wanna get on to IMVU with friends now, I've been wondering if I should come for this upcoming swimming with friends on Sunday...Lots of thinking now...
Sign off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~