Hey readers,
Today was chemistry extra lesson,I was very late...):
So tired...!And I'm feeling cold....
After chemistry,I went to BPP library to read about lifehackers,this book teaches you about hacks in computers,apparently,I only manage to pick up some points which I didn't know about it.
I manage to finish the whole book.
My neck also break,but at the library was cooling,thanks to the windbreaker,if not I'm going to catch a cold soon!
Well,yesterday was having a bad sore throat as I walked home,drenched in the rain...
Guess my flu is coming very soon!
Hey readers!Enough looking and tag my tagbox....it's dead...x.x
Please tag!!!Thanks!
Sign off,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey why didn't you come for chemistry lessons today?
I was looking for you...but saw the friend you are always with,but you weren't there...
You always skipped,don't ya?
All I wanted is to see you...can I?):
I really wanna see you,even if it's just for a second...
I miss you,oh dear..
Dear diary,how can I solve this problem?):
Can someone tell me?....