A life diary.


A place where I'm honest.
Back Up ▲


Hey Reader(s)!


Today really nothing to talk about, well...at least there is still something that I can talk about,
actually, today was going to friend house to "swim".

But I don't wanna go, I wasn't invited by the owner but was asked by friends.
I didn't have that thought to go. I was in a mess again, thinking too much.
My mind thought of many things, firstly, it was her, secondly, am I welcome to go if I go?
End up I didn't go, and heard that Kirill and Jesslyn quarreled.

What's next? Could it be any better? I thought that day, they both were so good friends, I thought I have done my part for it, because I thought it was accomplished, but it turn out I was wrong.

So wrong that no idiots can even think of success. Guess I am one...Naive is my problem.
Everything seems to be fine, nothing seems to be wrong, but what am I still thinking about?
Class with no unity at all? Is this the problem to most schools in Singapore that doesn't allow international students to join that particular school?

Because my class have sort of many races from other countries, e.g, Myanmar, Russian, Korean, China, Malaysia and Indonesia.

Of course, most disagreement will come from China gangs. Definitely.

What is UNITY for a class?
What does it serve?
What does it help in?
Why is it important?
How to have it on a class?
When will we have it?
How long will it last?
Why is it so difficult?
Why, why, why?

It is so sad that sometimes people got left out because of the argument. Leaving was the ONLY solution.

Anyway, I shouldn't be talking about all these. It's so crappy, wasting my space in my mind.
I don't wanna worry it anymore.

Today, Ting Ting GONE MAD!!!xD
OMG, I wonder what really happened...


Should I go back?):
I'm vexed. Why didn't I treasure it? It's all happened and irreversible. Die you gHz(It's my name given by my friends).


Oh, I know, you asking why am I still up at this hour and blogging, shouldn't I be sleeping?
Well, awhile more. (:

In the meantime, I wanna show you reader(s) this! Please watch it! Have patiences! Just watch it, the fun part will slowly come!

Labels: ,