Hey reader(s)!
I'm currently helping Miss.Nichola to do her MT work!
This crazy and going-to-be-mad person asked me to do!!!!
How COULD SHE?!Haha, just joking, hope she won't see this post!!!xD
Today was kinda boring...tons of homew0rk given...sigh...
Nothing unusual today,so I just end here..and a reflection..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey, why am I so stressed up?
Is it because of you?
I wanna know, from joy to depression...
Do you know how painful it is?
I see, maybe you get it too, if you don't, I'm still fine with it, because I want you to be care-freed and don't bother to think about me.
Now, people knows who you are.
Now, everyday what I see is only your ignorance against me, I really wanna stop this,but how?
However, I tried to avoid you, but failed, today when I was with Gordon and Ming Tuck, we walk past and accidentally bumped into you. I saw your face, I immediately turned away,because I don't wanna see you,although I want to...but it might be unpleasant...
Like what Jesslyn told me, if I continue to be like this, awkwardness will not break...
Like what my sis said, best is not to bother you, I always been so tired to hear those, because it is very hard for me and very hurtful for me to do that, more than a billion of sharp knives shattered my fragile heart, I guess I'm really sensitive, but I can't change myself.
I always look at our conversation in the past, as I read, I would smile and cry.
I can still remember what we were talking about pigs, I can write it out.
"Hey piggy!"
"Go stare at the mirror, you'll see a pig!"
"Huh?Yeah, I saw a piggy."
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA"
"????"
"YOU SAW A PIGGY RIGHT?THAT'S YOU LUH!!!!!"
"....LOLS!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
"YESSSSSSSS IT'S YOU!!!!HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA"
"XD NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I WAS TRYING TO SAY IT'S YOU!"
"But I'm piggeh!Not PIGGY!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA"
"I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I really love the days and many other things....
I miss the happy chattings with you.
I miss the sad moments.
I miss the quarrels we had made.
I miss the cryings we had gone through.
I really miss...you.
Right now, you might think that I already got over you, then you're really really really wrong,
am I those jerks you see on dramas or even on real life?Just get over you so easily?
NO. I'm not...I can't even stop this, my msn's personal message is for you, it's for you.
The reason I written in Chinese is because you might not really go read it, if I put it on English, of course it just take you a few seconds to read finish and understand the whole thing.Right?
This is not my first time, but yours...is the most hurting, and you're the one I'm most loved with.
You are so retarded,crazy and a person who can really trust on.
A person like you really is hard to find.
But I can see you laughing at times. Like today! During SS lessons, but I was very very very jealous. Upon seeing you talking and playing with other boys, I think back that we played and joke with each other too. Is that your real self? Is that what you talking about, understanding of you?
Guess trying to get close to you right now it's really impossible, all I could do was just watch how you laugh...At times, I will try not to stare too much...Maybe just a glance would be enough for me...
I wanna end off by saying,
P.S. I.L.O.V.E Y.O.U.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sign off,
I wish I can get close to you. I miss you...