A life diary.


A place where I'm honest.
Back Up ▲

Hello reader(s),this is just a small reflection of today,I'm not posting about what happened today,I think tomorrow then I talk about it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Today,you came to school,yesterday you didn't...

What is this expression you gave me or something when in maths lesson?

It's like suddenly I turn and was kinda looking at you,saw you were looking at me,(is it you were looking or it is just me?),I just saw the face expression you gave,it's can't be seen but I can feel something from you...

I just don't know what is it...It's like so different from before...

I don't know,now whenever you turn back when I was looking at you,I tend to turn other side...
I was afraid,my heart throbs weirdly and having a fear and strange feeling...What is this???

How I wish I can face you right now,but you know something,I can't do it...I'm just afraid of you now,it's like we're strangers now...

Can you please tell me what you feel right at that time?):

You seen really depressed,even if it's not,I still wanna know what are you thinking about...
I really wanna you to be happy.I don't wish anything would happen to you,I just wish you would be happy.

I wanna transfer to another school,I want to leave your life,slowly fading away,no one knows,never ever will.

I wanna...really know about you...The reply you gave me is like so scary,I really cannot take the pressure,why is this happening??...


If I had one wish,I wish I would just rewind everything...I only wish both you and I are just....Friends...

Let me give you an example,life is just like a windmill,you cannot "rewind",in this case,it's impossible for a windmill to move in a clockwise direction...It only keeps on moving in the anti-clockwise direction,there's no turning back of what you done...

But,I also have doubts...If I have that wish,I might throw it away,I cannot just simply erase everything of what you and I had done to each other,playing,telling jokes,laughters,quarrel, and most importantly,those times where I was alone with you.I wish you could see this post,but it's not a good idea,I will always hide this.

Say,I know it's very exaggerating,but I really wanna treasure you to the max.
Sigh,if I would just talk to you everyday and not playing.Then it is really better,I bet even up till now we're still happily talking,I shouldn't have told you my secret towards you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This blog is a loner,not really people often comes in,so it's kind of great and it's okay to express my feelings here.
In school,I may be good and laughing with friends,but as they say,whenever you are with friends,any sadness just hide it,you can't hide it,lie to it.

Later,which is around 8.30,got chemistry lessons...Sigh..How I wish...

Sign off at 12.43 am.

You are a great person,
A person that is 1 out of 10 people.
But that's not all,
What really surprise me is your laughter,
Though it creeps me,but I somehow overcome and love it.
Just like KaXin,you're as crazy and retarded as her,
But I wouldn't mind,what is more important is your soul,
I wish to take your hand
Like a rocket,
Fly away from this Earth,
Come to me,
We can settle at the moon,
Let's die together,let's have a new life ahead.
I really love your smile...
A unforgettable and irresistible smile.
How I wish you were mine,
So that I can express my feeling to you...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~