A life diary.


A place where I'm honest.
Back Up ▲

Hello readers...

So restless today...I'm so tired...

Sorry for the lousy intro,I just feel so tired...Something has drained all my energy and squeezed my heart so much that I cannot stand it,I can stand the pain of anything,but not this...

How I wish I could transfer to a non-stress class...

Today almost late for school,in fact a few minutes to late le...
It's like the first time rushing to the parade square.Lols...

I run with friend,it's like...so embarrassing....
I don't feel good man...Whole body aching now...I hate the feeling where morning you eat breakfast and you feel like vomiting,it's like so full in my stomach,I really cannot eat,my mum keep forcing me to eat.If I say force,she said it's not force,it's for my own good,how can it be for my own good when I'm feeling uncomfortable when eating breakfast and wanna vomit?

I still think it's a force to me...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ DO NOT LOOK AT THIS.
UNRELATED TO TODAY'S POST.
Why she hates me....?
Why she won't just talk to me like before?
Oh no,I have friends whom told me that she hates me,she hates me,she won't know the feeling,
like how Tanya hate Darren in the past,but it's over...But then,me and her,I don't even dare to
get close to her or don't know how...
I wish she can look at this...But it's really impossible.My only wish for her now is just not to hate me and just be happy.What?YOU STILL LOOKING?I TOLD YOU NOT TO LOOK AT THIS RIGHT?STOP LOOKING...

She is happy these days...I can hear her laugh,that's really quite enough for me...
But I've been telling myself,will I be happy in this way?I'll leave that for you to think...
What?You don't care?It's okay actually,ever since last year,I never cared for anything/anyone around me,what?I sound like emo?No...It's just an expression of sadness.I really have to thank those whom had been with me,Jesslyn,QiuYu,AungKhant,DongMing and lastly we must really thank Kirill!For confide is Jesslyn,thanks Indonesian...I will really down badly when you're not there for me...Thanks those I've mentioned,all my best and nicest friend...

At least,I felt better with them,it's like how Helen Keller does when she is in pain,but she could erased the pain when she is reading books!It's how I ERASED all the troubles and problems when I'm with these friends,I hope that we these friends have lots of more fun ahead.(:

Really need to thank them,neither of them would come my blog,because I didn't give,I just wanna share with you readers,that true friends,would be there for you,although sometimes quarrel,but this drag us close.True friends,they will really help to keep a secret for you and won't spread.True friends,they will help you in any under circumstances.True friends,find a way to enlighten up your mood.True friends,really will spend time with you.True friends,will really remember the days with you.(:

This message actually specially dedicated for Ahma,HEYHEY!CHOU AHMA!I wanna let you know that it's true friends around you are the best,whenever you are sad,they would really come
to calm you down,confide with you and spend their precious time on you.

EH WAIT,I THOUGHT YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSE TO SEE THIS!!!!YOU NAUGHTY READERS!!!!!