Hello readers,
yesterday night I didn't came back home and I was at my friend house till this morning and came back to pack up and go to school for extra lessons...
Yesterday night was not really fun...She didn't really friendly to me,guess to her,I'm just a transparent guy le...
=/ Well,was playing pool to kill the thoughts I have,but I seem to fail...
I just couldn't be in a room with her,and it's going to be awkward when Felix and Kirill was taking stuffs from the other room,so I find an excuse to go the toilet,then I came out when they was back...
I really like the part when everyone was sleeping,the basement was very very dark,I can't see a thing,so creepy,however,it's very easy to fall asleep and relax my mind not to think of anything...
After today's class,I went to BPP to have my lunch and study a bit...
Just got back home,today was kinda very very very boring...
Sign off
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So readers,do you know this interesting fact?While you're sneezing,you cannot open your eyes and sneeze,I challenge you,sneeze without closing your eyes.=P
I'm obsessed with you
Loving you too,
Oh I guess I'm lucky to know you,
Variety girls,only you are special to me.
Everytime I saw you,I feel so happy.
X-ray me,try it.Even it's only for bone.
I can guarantee my heart skips a beat.
Not only that,I can feel that my heart is telling me,
Joy I've saw from you is a god's gift,
Under any obstacles I've faced,I will go to a corner and hide my sad feelings,
Not wanting to let you know I'm sad,it's I only wish to see you happy...