Hello readers,
Today was quite a sad day,I was too stressed out...
I had lots of thoughts,I was thinking about studies,at the same time,something,another one,this coming Friday not sure if going Felix's house...
I just really don't know what to do...I'm so stressed out that I did not attend the tuition...
I really cannot cope with this timetable...
I have to do something...But what...
So readers,what's on your mind now?Probably,"OH,I ALSO HAVE STRESS,YOUR STRESS IS NOTHING."
You think so?Haha,that's because you're not me.
Humans have limits,,definitely...
I shall not post about today's school activity...I don't wanna talk about it...
I wanna erase something in my memory...but I just can't do it...
Thanks Kirill and Jesslyn,today gone to eat...haha~
Drank long island...(:
Sign off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
X mas is something everyone loves,including her.
I believe she's good,
N o one is as friendly as her,
J oining the fun with her is a rare opportunity,
U nder any scenarios,
N o one can be as fun as her...
Today was quite a sad day,I was too stressed out...
I had lots of thoughts,I was thinking about studies,at the same time,something,another one,this coming Friday not sure if going Felix's house...
I just really don't know what to do...I'm so stressed out that I did not attend the tuition...
I really cannot cope with this timetable...
I have to do something...But what...
So readers,what's on your mind now?Probably,"OH,I ALSO HAVE STRESS,YOUR STRESS IS NOTHING."
You think so?Haha,that's because you're not me.
Humans have limits,,definitely...
I shall not post about today's school activity...I don't wanna talk about it...
I wanna erase something in my memory...but I just can't do it...
Thanks Kirill and Jesslyn,today gone to eat...haha~
Drank long island...(:
Sign off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
X mas is something everyone loves,including her.
I believe she's good,
N o one is as friendly as her,
J oining the fun with her is a rare opportunity,
U nder any scenarios,
N o one can be as fun as her...