Hello readers!
Today was helping Aung to celebrate his birthday,in advance of course.
Well,first,after our international friendship day,we headed to BPP to PizzaHut,then we had fun!
And Kirill was treating us Pizza!YIPEEE!
Then me,Jesslyn and QiuYu gone to ''Toilet'',but instead we gone to buy birthday cake.(:
Then,after that,we head back to the restaurant,then after we finish eating,then it was the surprise!
The birthday song!*Music*,"Happy birthday to you,Happy birthday to you,Happy birthday to Aung Khant,Happy birthday to you!!!!"
Haha!(:
After that,we took some cream and PUT IT ON EVERYONE'S FACE,xD You can say kinda embarrassing,but at there,there was no people,but it was kinda fun.
Then Kirill wants to catch a movie..
Cab to Lot 1,watch knight and day.
Overall,the movie was still okay.But a bit fake.
Still,I enjoy everything,might be the best of the best day with these friends,how nice.
I got nothing to say,but then,I still would like to say something,they made my day wonderful.(:
Thanks Kirill,you treat everyone MOVIES AND PIZZA.
Thank you Mr.Wee,giving us a ride to BPP.
Thanks everyone whom had gone the party today!(:
Sign off.
X mas is something everyone loves,including her.
I believe she's good,
N o one is as friendly as her,
J oining the fun with her is a rare opportunity,
U nder any scenarios,
N o one can be as fun as her...
Today was helping Aung to celebrate his birthday,in advance of course.
Well,first,after our international friendship day,we headed to BPP to PizzaHut,then we had fun!
And Kirill was treating us Pizza!YIPEEE!
Then me,Jesslyn and QiuYu gone to ''Toilet'',but instead we gone to buy birthday cake.(:
Then,after that,we head back to the restaurant,then after we finish eating,then it was the surprise!
The birthday song!*Music*,"Happy birthday to you,Happy birthday to you,Happy birthday to Aung Khant,Happy birthday to you!!!!"
Haha!(:
After that,we took some cream and PUT IT ON EVERYONE'S FACE,xD You can say kinda embarrassing,but at there,there was no people,but it was kinda fun.
Then Kirill wants to catch a movie..
Cab to Lot 1,watch knight and day.
Overall,the movie was still okay.But a bit fake.
Still,I enjoy everything,might be the best of the best day with these friends,how nice.
I got nothing to say,but then,I still would like to say something,they made my day wonderful.(:
Thanks Kirill,you treat everyone MOVIES AND PIZZA.
Thank you Mr.Wee,giving us a ride to BPP.
Thanks everyone whom had gone the party today!(:
Sign off.
X mas is something everyone loves,including her.
I believe she's good,
N o one is as friendly as her,
J oining the fun with her is a rare opportunity,
U nder any scenarios,
N o one can be as fun as her...