A life diary.


A place where I'm honest.
Back Up ▲

Hello readers,

At this minute,I just gave SOMEONE my blog,I'm totally dead meat!!!OH NO!

Okay I promise her that I would go write a "poetry" about her name...

Don't spread this secret please Nichola!=(

Okay let me describe today's mood first...

It's really sucks for today's FAST test...
I don't know how to do...Okay forget about it..I shall keep all the lessons,until SS.
SS today was kind of fun!Mr.Shashi was leching CP!

LOLS IT WAS SO FUNNY.Here is a vivid conversation.

Mr.Shashi : * Shows a picture of Tamil Sin-Hales,the girls are carrying a gun*
CP : That's Timothy's Scandal!It's black-skinned!
Mr.Shashi : CP IM GOING TO SLAP YOU!!!(My SS teacher is also dark-skinned.)
CP :NOOOO,*Got dragged by Mr.Shashi*
Mr.Shashi : May I ask what is your skin colour?
CP :Yellow.*Class laughs*
Mr.Shashi :SO what is my skin colour?
CP :*Keeps quiet*
Mr.Shashi :Then what is my CHAIR's COLOUR?(It's a tall chair with black colour.)
CP :Black.
Mr.Shashi : WHAT IS MY HAIR COLOUR THEN?!
CP :Black.
Mr.Shashi :THEN YOU TRYING TO SAY MY SKIN AND MY HAIR IS BLACK,HELLO,THERE IS SOME CONTRAST BETWEEN MY HAIR AND MY SKIN,ITS BROWN FOR MY SKIN AND BLACK FOR MY HAIR.SO ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY MY HAIR CAMOUFLAGE WITH MY SKIN?!
CLASS LAUGHS.!!!!!!!!!
Mr.Shashi erupted,lols..then ask CP to follow what he says,and ask him to say out the pledge with him.If he says black skinned again(Because it sounds racist.)Then he must be punish in anyways.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOLS!!!ISN'T IT FUNNY?XD
The strange eye contact on my eye from you...So creepy...):
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright,then it's dismissal le,I just wanna rush out of school...I walk so fast that I could just to escape from her...I rather be affected than to let her know everything...

Now it's like onces in a million year to make her talk to me...

Maybe this is fate?I guess...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay I got to make a poetry about Nichola's name.THIS IS FOR YOU,JUST TO DESCRIBE YOU.LOLS

Needed her for help sometimes,
I was glad she helped me sometimes.
Continue on,it's her personality next.
Happy 16-year-old girl,
Oh,laughing like mad in class.(:
Likes psychology,hope you are one in future,
Always stay happy,friends around you cared for you!(:

Look neat and tidy in school,
I was very impressed,
Made me think you are a special friend!:D