A life diary.


A place where I'm honest.
Back Up ▲

Hey readers...

Why am I so restless today?):

I just can't get myself to be happy.
FML,I don't like this...I really wanna get a reply from her...I wanna gain your trust back..Do you know how painful it is?

You were right,I shouldn't overdone what I have done to you,if I know this would happen,I would not even friendly talk to you,I always get myself so happy to see you everyday,disappointed is only what I gain from you.I love to see and look at you every time you weren't looking back at me.

Especially when you're doing your work,your laughs...
I felt really really really jealous when other guys talks to you,I cannot bear with it,I just wanna be like them,talking to you face-to-face...

I know you hate me,because you don't like emo guys,but I wanna let you know,I cut my wrist not because I'm emo,it's because the pain I've gain from you is more painful than cutting my wrist,cutting my wrist seems to be un-painful...

No one knows that I've cut my wrist,only a few..those that won't spread this secret...
I know it's stupid...
I really miss her badly,unsure what to do,disappointed as always,I tend to leave her alone and run out when it's another class...Just to avoid her...
I have lost the feeling of caring for everyone,it's slowly fading away...I tried to care,but I could even realise myself what not so caring after all,I started ignoring people around me.
Yes,I'm bad...Thanks...It's already 49 days since that day,2nd June...
Soon it will be 50...I have been missing you for almost 50 days...I wish you would see my blog,
but no,sorry...I love you...

Sign off...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~