A life diary.


A place where I'm honest.
Back Up ▲

Hello readers,

just got back home...second day of school surely is slow...

Been pressuring myself too,obviously there's reason behind it,you all know it's some reason..
Today,I was kinda excited because I thought P.E supposing Mr.Tan would teach us...but sadly,not today....

Today in P.E is conditioning,run around school x2,but almost all my class were slacking,I didn't have the intention to run either,I was kinda feeling not good,not the sickness thingy,just something etched in my mind for very long.

Well,after that,took my measurements,wow,I can't believe I got 59.7 kg and 176 cm.
Huh?In the past,178cm was my height and 60kg was my weight,guess...I shrink...

After P.E,it was Science,Miss,Chen didn't come...Mr.Tan took over,I was kinda shocked thought that he was going to teach us for this semester,but too bad.
Then it was like,free time?Do whatever you can,but instead,I do A-math.

Next,it was Social Studies,once I came in,got called out for Health-screening,went to the room for the health-screening,after I was checked,the nurse said that my backbone was kind of curve,no worries but still do some sketching exercise,sit-ups etc and told me because maybe I'm tall,I tend to bend my backbone often...

So reader(s),did you notice something?first three lessons were relaxing and slacking off!:D
Then it was recess,well,nothing unusual...Except for one thing...:'(

After recess,was math,I shall skip this.
Then it was English,changed the teacher,and I wanna know when is Miss.Fu coming back,she has been away for maternity leave.Mrs.Selvan,the new English teacher,was kinda friendly,but strict though.

Next was Maths AIP(remedial),actually not going for it,because we are been excused for PSL(Peer-Support-Leader) meeting for the V.E lessons,man,it's another time I'm going to
teach the lower-sec V.E lessons again...

Well,that's fine with me,I experienced it.
But then suddenly,Jesslyn sms me said that the meeting was canceled!OH GOOOSH,
I wanna go for the meeting instead of AIP!:(

No choice,maybe it's fate to go for the Math AIP.
Then back to Math AIP,sort of the 1-hour duration was very fast...

But then,it's slow for the first 3 lessons...So weird...it's like 1 lesson = 2hours...

Talking about that,Monday blues...First lesson was 2-hours A-Math...

Haiz,these days is kinda stressful and pressure for me...
You reader(s) don't know why.=P
Not telling....
Nope,not telling...
Okay,guess you gave up.WAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That's cold...

Okay that's all for today,I update what I should and should not.

Sign off.







There is something etched in my mind for so long since that day...
You might see me laughing,you might see me smile,or even joke.
But do you know,deep inside,I'm facing a problem,a problem that would never
ever fade away from me...What am I suppose to do?:/

X mas is something everyone loves,including her.
I believe she's good,
N o one is as friendly as her,
J oining the fun with her is a rare opportunity,
U nder any scenarios,
N o one can be as fun as her...