Two consecutive days,Thursday and Friday,I been pleading my mother to let me stay in my cousin house,but failed.
Sucks,I respect her,but never respect me in return,why?
Then I never respect,keep kena scolding?You respect me la,then I respect you lo.In the first place,I respect you,but you don't,then how are you going to make me respect you again?
Stay at Thursday to Friday only mah,nothing to worry,somemore so near to my house.
Never do homework?I also know,but I go back home also never do homework.Isn't it the same??==
Also,I talk back,then you keep changing subjects whenever I'm about to own you?Trying to avoid being owned?>:(
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU D:
ZZZZZZ forget it.
These days I been going to pooling,haha $$ going finish.Want broke liao....ZZZZZZ
Sian...Then whole day spent at cousin house,chit-chatting and play/eat.
So fun,I love this will last forever.^^
Whatever it is,go out just for fun,or just to buy something that you can get anywhere but we go for the furthest shopping centre,as long as it is outing with cousin,I definitely like this.^^
So readers,have you thought of what is your most happiest moments?:) Happy moments,you must keep them in your memory.Flashbacks,it really helps when you're sad.Yes?:)
Sign off,
Do NOT read the below LABELS.
Sucks,I respect her,but never respect me in return,why?
Then I never respect,keep kena scolding?You respect me la,then I respect you lo.In the first place,I respect you,but you don't,then how are you going to make me respect you again?
Stay at Thursday to Friday only mah,nothing to worry,somemore so near to my house.
Never do homework?I also know,but I go back home also never do homework.Isn't it the same??==
Also,I talk back,then you keep changing subjects whenever I'm about to own you?Trying to avoid being owned?>:(
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU D:
ZZZZZZ forget it.
These days I been going to pooling,haha $$ going finish.Want broke liao....ZZZZZZ
Sian...Then whole day spent at cousin house,chit-chatting and play/eat.
So fun,I love this will last forever.^^
Whatever it is,go out just for fun,or just to buy something that you can get anywhere but we go for the furthest shopping centre,as long as it is outing with cousin,I definitely like this.^^
So readers,have you thought of what is your most happiest moments?:) Happy moments,you must keep them in your memory.Flashbacks,it really helps when you're sad.Yes?:)
Sign off,
Do NOT read the below LABELS.
JW,I wish you come back to me...I really miss you,but it all seems impossible.You have your darling whom cares much more than me...I still remember and miss the old days,where we had together... ;D I really wanna tell you that I love you...I know you never come my blog,so I'm writing here,you would not know:)
Uncle,why exactly you wanna find me for?:( I regretted not visiting you for the CNY days,those are your last days in working... :(