Today I'm seriously freaking tired,
F.A.S.T test is today,the paper was distributed 10 mins late,anyway I'm freaking going to fail it.
#$@$@#%#$!~!@$I hate today's V.E~English,idiot mates,come back from recess,I was sleeping,
And they are disturbing my sleep,totally BAKAs,KaXin keep hitting my ears,damn irritated,
It's a relieve that I can control my anger,almost don't tolerate it.
SO DAMN TIRED AND THERE THEY ARE DISTURBING ME.I JUST FEEL LIKE SCOLDING
VULGAR AT THEM.But I'd control...
Seriously,this class starting to get nuisances.Not happy?What can you do?My blog leh,it's my
right to gossip about anything I want.I told her I'll talk to her in school because she sms me,
and I said I'll talk to her instead of sms.
Then back to English,damn it,I knew I will get into A.I.P,which is tomorrow,a remedial lesson.
#$!@@#%@#$^! Double utterly disappointed to myself,I died today...
Sign off,
Do NOT read the below labels.
Utterly disappointed,
I also was wondering where is the Uncle I known.
This shall be it,I might not make anymore friends,they are fakes.
F.A.S.T test is today,the paper was distributed 10 mins late,anyway I'm freaking going to fail it.
#$@$@#%#$!~!@$I hate today's V.E~English,idiot mates,come back from recess,I was sleeping,
And they are disturbing my sleep,totally BAKAs,KaXin keep hitting my ears,damn irritated,
It's a relieve that I can control my anger,almost don't tolerate it.
SO DAMN TIRED AND THERE THEY ARE DISTURBING ME.I JUST FEEL LIKE SCOLDING
VULGAR AT THEM.But I'd control...
Seriously,this class starting to get nuisances.Not happy?What can you do?My blog leh,it's my
right to gossip about anything I want.I told her I'll talk to her in school because she sms me,
and I said I'll talk to her instead of sms.
Then back to English,damn it,I knew I will get into A.I.P,which is tomorrow,a remedial lesson.
#$!@@#%@#$^! Double utterly disappointed to myself,I died today...
Sign off,
Do NOT read the below labels.
Utterly disappointed,
I also was wondering where is the Uncle I known.
This shall be it,I might not make anymore friends,they are fakes.