Keep playing pool games these days,
Wanna learn Draw shot and Jump shot,that is just my target.
Stop shot,I master it.For Jump shot,sometimes randomly I luckily could use it.But what I want is a
degree where you could use it whenever you want it to!
Anyone good at pooling can teach me a thing or two?=)
Any helps will be appreciate!
Sign off,
Do NOT read the below labels.
Uncle,when are you coming back?:(
I can't forget you...=(
Wanna learn Draw shot and Jump shot,that is just my target.
Stop shot,I master it.For Jump shot,sometimes randomly I luckily could use it.But what I want is a
degree where you could use it whenever you want it to!
Anyone good at pooling can teach me a thing or two?=)
Any helps will be appreciate!
Sign off,
Do NOT read the below labels.
Uncle,when are you coming back?:(
I can't forget you...=(