A life diary.


A place where I'm honest.
Back Up ▲

Hello readers,

Today quite a number of staffs to tell,

Today at EL lesson,my teacher announced the winners for yesterday's Treasure Hunt.

Then I don't think my group would win,ended up winning....

got 3 lollipops,and I know my English F.A.S.T test result...18/36?JUST PASS?

T.T haiz....

Then at P.E,worst,I told myself to be relax on this P.E. lesson,I didn't really run that much,

and NAPFA is coming soon,my teacher is preparing it for us,BAD DAY...

Do the freaking sit-and-reach,only manage to get 26cm.LMAO?I failed,passing is 33cm.

Inclined pull ups I don't really need to worry much,because all along I've been training for

that,but as for standing board jump,I don't know how far I jump,but I had my jump since last

year,I think I'm De-proving...D:

"Don't push yourself too hard,it's not really good" <<< Fine I'll listen to your advice.

Also,during the sit-and-reach,I was trying to push it,as I push,I felt something sharp,piercing

through my thumb,I do not really feel the pain at first,later I felt something weird,I check my

hands,found out my thumb was bleeding profusely,=(

then quickly I go wash it,friend told me to avoid the rust metal to go inside my thumb,it might

cause serious infections.How shocking!

I feel like joining another CCA,1 CCA isn't enough,as what my teacher says,"1 CCA might not be

enough!You must at least join 2 CCAs to secure for your cut-off points at 'O' levels."

Gosh,=[ I felt very worried....

SWEET!I got a free ticket to flyer and this Saturday,they,which is the Lion's Club,they will be

treating us by going to a restaurant!It's 8th degree restaurant,but I don't know at where,bus

services provided.It's a thank-giving session because we performed well in the Chingay Parade.

I can't wait for it!^.^ It's going to be fun,*evil laughs!*

Okay that's all,I'll update on Saturday.^^

Sign off,

Do NOT read the below labels.










#11.
Uncle,you gave me offers,I'm glad to be your friend.Thank you.
Hey,I don't know when,where,what,why I love you.=]