A life diary.


A place where I'm honest.
Back Up ▲

Hello readers,

Today my school whole of age 15 doing the ICs,

Oh,today is a boring day,ESPECIALLY AT V.E.

Suck,it's all about teen sex thingy,sooo boring,Jesslyn was like telling me,"don't act innocent!I

know you like this chapter!:)" That is totally untrue.I hate V.E. lessons,no matter is on what

chapter.

Teen sex?NO,I don't like this chapter.I don't like hearing these things.Makes me go moody.

Yeah apparently,after V.E. lesson,I was totally feeling down.

I don't like it,I don't like all these lessons,Teacher questioned me,i forgot what the question

was because I'm doing my stuffs and not paying attention,then I request for a repeat in the

question,i forget what the teacher said,but roughly it's(Here's what he asked),

"Gim Hsiang,how would you feel if a girl dress with the bra's stripes coming

out?"(Dressing of revealing bra stripes.) I was like huh?I don't know,I don't like to think of these

things."I don't know,not very sure."I replied.

I really wanna show teacher that I'm not interested.IF I COULD.

Then another question,(discuss in group,separately,boys with boys,girls with girls.)

For boys,the question was,"What if before on the day your big day(marriage),your girlfriend told

you that she lost her virginity to other guys,what would you response?"

For girls,question was,"If your boyfriend ask you for S.I.(Sexual intercourse),and you both love

each other than anyone else,no one could separate you,what would you response?"

I never discuss,I was lying on the table,because I won't be so unlucky that I would be questioned

again.

After all these chit-chat,lesson what finally over...=D

But after hearing all these,I felt something in my mind,"Why am I not interested in this

topic?"o.0

I don't know myself too :)

Seriously my dear readers,do you like to hear all these stuffs?Upon looking at my classmates

reaction,I feel like,I'm abnormal. D=

So what IF couple is on relationship?It's normal,but not thinking until S.I. It's really

disgusting.=(

Forget it,I must forget it.

Sign off,

Do NOT read the below LABELS.









Uncle,where are you?:(
My leg,I'm sorry.=(