Hello Readers,
Lmao today get back results,totally sucks,D:
...Don't feel like blogging...
:(
Sucky parent meeting,talking about unnecessary stuff AGAIN,ITS THAT,but quite funny
though.
Seriously,I don't know how to carry on with my studies D:
zzzz Don't want to blog much for today.I hate myself for mistreating my leg,maybe she's right,I
should do something about it,but how?:(
Sign off,
Do NOT read the below labels.
Uncle,it's been so long,I wonder what you work now?
Sorry KC,I mistreated you D:
I wish I can forget everything :)
Lmao today get back results,totally sucks,D:
...Don't feel like blogging...
:(
Sucky parent meeting,talking about unnecessary stuff AGAIN,ITS THAT,but quite funny
though.
Seriously,I don't know how to carry on with my studies D:
zzzz Don't want to blog much for today.I hate myself for mistreating my leg,maybe she's right,I
should do something about it,but how?:(
Sign off,
Do NOT read the below labels.
Uncle,it's been so long,I wonder what you work now?
Sorry KC,I mistreated you D:
I wish I can forget everything :)