
Hello readers,
Hey,do you have a chances to go onto a competition of anything?Sport,games,etc etc..
It's kinda scary huh?:)
I'm going for two competitions for chess.
OH,I FORGET TO UPDATE ABOUT THAT DAY WHEN I,Kirill and Felix GONE TO SCIENCE CENTRE to visit the BODY WORLD.
It's rare to have body world come again,it's showing all the "Corpse" body parts,from head to toe.
When i come out,i almost vomit,not because it's disgusting,on second thought,it's my stomach,my whole body was weak,never eat lunch at all D:
It's very interesting to go there see dead infants/babies.
There are also GIANT squid.Lots of stuffs inside,too bad,cannot take photos,because it contains
REAL organs and it's really bloody D:
After that,i had my "LUNCH",then slack at the science centre awhile,go in to science centre and play with all the cool stuffs.If i can stay late,definitely i COULD see Eggs hatching into baby chicks!Wouldn't be that awesome?
Too BAD i have tuition,realized I'm going to be late then i forget to tell my mum I'm still at there,then rush back to Farjar for my tuition,WEARING MY SCHOOL UNIFORM,definitely it's smelly D:
I have fun at there though. :) So cool,full of interesting gadgets :D
Sign off,
Do not read the below labels!
Uncle,when you're not around,I don't feel like going to work...D: