Hello readers,
Have you ever wonder why do people lives?o.0
OR
Why people are sent to Earth for living?
Hmm,I've been thinking that humans are not suppose to live on Earth.
Ending up on doomsday.
Mayans,do they really accurate predict on 2012 that EARTH is dying?
The fact they predict most of the disasters are true and accurate.
Somehow,they disappear with no trace,how is that possible?D:
If you have watched 2012 the movie,if those really happens,would it be scary?
Somehow i do not know why there are ships that can really counters Tsunami.
I don't know,I just think that it's really impossible.
If on the day itself really happens,I'm not going to run,it's impossible to take PLANES and FLY ALL THE WAY TO CHINA,like what the movie had showed.It's impossible,it's 80000 MPH/HR,that is no way you could run,even formula 1 could only run 100mph ~ 200mph,that is still not enough.Planes?Impossible,volcano are erupting,melting everything that is on it's way.You can't really get that much gas on your plane even if you prepared it earlier.You also can't fly a plane for HOURS to reach another country.It's definitely hit you.It's completely useless.
Maybe if the Earth have enough diamonds,we could make one,it's the hardest of the things.
PROVIDED sufficient amount of diamonds.
Maybe doomsday is when Mother Earth had enough of humans because it's hurting it. :)
Weird conclusion right?:/
PLEASE DO NOT READ THE BELOW LABELS.
Uncle,your gone,you quit your job,chatting and laughs are gone....
Have you ever wonder why do people lives?o.0
OR
Why people are sent to Earth for living?
Hmm,I've been thinking that humans are not suppose to live on Earth.
Ending up on doomsday.
Mayans,do they really accurate predict on 2012 that EARTH is dying?
The fact they predict most of the disasters are true and accurate.
Somehow,they disappear with no trace,how is that possible?D:
If you have watched 2012 the movie,if those really happens,would it be scary?
Somehow i do not know why there are ships that can really counters Tsunami.
I don't know,I just think that it's really impossible.
If on the day itself really happens,I'm not going to run,it's impossible to take PLANES and FLY ALL THE WAY TO CHINA,like what the movie had showed.It's impossible,it's 80000 MPH/HR,that is no way you could run,even formula 1 could only run 100mph ~ 200mph,that is still not enough.Planes?Impossible,volcano are erupting,melting everything that is on it's way.You can't really get that much gas on your plane even if you prepared it earlier.You also can't fly a plane for HOURS to reach another country.It's definitely hit you.It's completely useless.
Maybe if the Earth have enough diamonds,we could make one,it's the hardest of the things.
PROVIDED sufficient amount of diamonds.
Maybe doomsday is when Mother Earth had enough of humans because it's hurting it. :)
Weird conclusion right?:/
PLEASE DO NOT READ THE BELOW LABELS.
Uncle,your gone,you quit your job,chatting and laughs are gone....