A life diary.


A place where I'm honest.
Back Up ▲

today,wake up at 6.48 am.

slowly i was in the middle of stomachache D: then delay till 7.11 am.

Then go school,blah blah blah..... skip till after school,after school,Kirill ask me to go LAN,then i

follow,went to Bukit Timah along with Felix and Hao Man,Kirill want to 1v1 with me in dota :D

First match,-arom,Priestess Of The Moon VS LifeStealer,We're in the middle of the game,I got

first blooded by Kirill.T.T poor me,then suddenly disconnect,I think the LAN people reset it.

Then restart,2nd match,NightStalker VS Pandaren Brewmaster,Me,Pandaren and Kirill

NightStalker.
I first blood this time,then farm and farm,soon I was winning,then he stops and

ask for another match,he's a pro too D: he could own me D:

3rd match,MoonRider VS Anti-Mage,Me Anti-Mage,

First time was a bit struggling,haha...Don't want talk about

Dota le,then after that,we joined Felix and HaoMan's

Left For Dead 2 games.It's freaking fun!!!

My GOD,I want a freaky Game of L4D 2 D:

Haha....Then about 3.19pm we stopped.Then just reached

Home :D.Tomorrow another match with Kirill,because want

go ChinGay then need to wait,while waiting we play with them :D

That's all :D I will try to post for some more activities :D