today was the cheering at Causeway points,THE NORTH WEST COUNTDOWN FOR SYOG!
It's was fun,we gone on stage and perform :)
after that we go to mac and slack.about that,my Junior spray colour spray on my HAIR ,NOW MY HAIR IS BLUE...!!!!!!
OMG SOOOOOOOO "ANGRY" HAHA,I not angry anyway.wahahahaa...
HAHA PSL IS FUN!Im also one of leaders to guide the juniors,wahahahahahahahahahahaha
:))
Sign off,:)
Now,I stop thinking about you,since you never came my blog,I shall say this.
I don't miss you anymore...
It's was fun,we gone on stage and perform :)
after that we go to mac and slack.about that,my Junior spray colour spray on my HAIR ,NOW MY HAIR IS BLUE...!!!!!!
OMG SOOOOOOOO "ANGRY" HAHA,I not angry anyway.wahahahaa...
HAHA PSL IS FUN!Im also one of leaders to guide the juniors,wahahahahahahahahahahaha
:))
Sign off,:)
Now,I stop thinking about you,since you never came my blog,I shall say this.
I don't miss you anymore...