Today at school was a boring day and tired....
Friends suddenly talked about "Fat".
Suddenly something popped out my head,i remembered that thing.....
I was sad,I remembered she gave me a photo and ask if the person was fat or not,(it was her) But i
was so mean that I said,"A little bit(means fat liao right since i said a little?)"...She was a great
friend of mine,she remembered my
birthday,want to celebrate my birthday,but I don't want anymore,thinking about that makes
me think that I'm unforgiven,I always debt to her now,IF she IS HERE WITH ME NOW,I
WOULD APOLOGIZE TO HER,DEEPLY.
I WILL NEVER EVER FORGET this.......Sorry,if your reading this,please forgive me.....
Sorry Joycelyn,I'm very sorry,I could not forgive myself for saying you fat.D: Despite your
being
SOOOO good to me....:'(
Sorry!!!You are LOVED from now onwards,I will try to make back whenever you're online....
Friends suddenly talked about "Fat".
Suddenly something popped out my head,i remembered that thing.....
I was sad,I remembered she gave me a photo and ask if the person was fat or not,(it was her) But i
was so mean that I said,"A little bit(means fat liao right since i said a little?)"...She was a great
friend of mine,she remembered my
birthday,want to celebrate my birthday,but I don't want anymore,thinking about that makes
me think that I'm unforgiven,I always debt to her now,IF she IS HERE WITH ME NOW,I
WOULD APOLOGIZE TO HER,DEEPLY.
I WILL NEVER EVER FORGET this.......Sorry,if your reading this,please forgive me.....
Sorry Joycelyn,I'm very sorry,I could not forgive myself for saying you fat.D: Despite your
being
SOOOO good to me....:'(
Sorry!!!You are LOVED from now onwards,I will try to make back whenever you're online....