The time now is 6.20 am,wake up this early,because sister last night was using her
laptop,occupying the space and i can't wait for her to finish what she was trying to finish with it.
Yesterday,20th feb,wake up about 9.40 am,went to CP's house,playing mahjong with my
schoolmates and play dota.
CP ORDERED 2 SETS OF FAMILY FEAST FROM KFC?!OMG!!!After eating,i was really very
FULL!!!Although we never finish it...
Then on chingay,we're having some fun on there,and i think we did our best very well,i hope to
get that chingay certificate for dancing well...and i think majority would get :)
After chingay,slack with CP and Kirill,at BPP we buy food to eat,Kirill brought vodka.
It was damn #$^@$!@#% nice,though it's a bit of alcohol,but i really enjoy drinking it,it feel sooo
chilling in your stomach,i feel high :))
After all this and that,i went home.It's so freaking tired these days,later i think about 10 to
11am,meeting Jezleen,Tanya and YiZhou to do math homework,omg I'm still freaking thinking
about that...I forget the formulas,what is wrong with me???
Okay got to sign off,goodbye :)
Thank you CP,for your treats.
Thank you Kirill,for telling me vodka and your jokes,you made me know a good friend like you is meant to be treasured.
Thank you chingay participants,you'll have done well.
I don't think i'm ready for you,~!#@!$@^(
To me,each day without a sms from you,my smile for you gets faker and faker....
I wonder when can i tell you that "I love you",but i think it's getting impossible...
Sometimes you miss me,but i don't think so,it's all fake...
Sometimes you call me,but i don't think your calling for concerns nor chatting.
You said you gonna sms me back later,in the end,your giving me nothing,without me automatically sms you back,you would never sms back...
Sometimes,I think my unhappiness showed because of you,sometimes you made me look like a fool,sometimes a person like you makes me wanna give up on you but still,I freaking miss you.
laptop,occupying the space and i can't wait for her to finish what she was trying to finish with it.
Yesterday,20th feb,wake up about 9.40 am,went to CP's house,playing mahjong with my
schoolmates and play dota.
CP ORDERED 2 SETS OF FAMILY FEAST FROM KFC?!OMG!!!After eating,i was really very
FULL!!!Although we never finish it...
Then on chingay,we're having some fun on there,and i think we did our best very well,i hope to
get that chingay certificate for dancing well...and i think majority would get :)
After chingay,slack with CP and Kirill,at BPP we buy food to eat,Kirill brought vodka.
It was damn #$^@$!@#% nice,though it's a bit of alcohol,but i really enjoy drinking it,it feel sooo
chilling in your stomach,i feel high :))
After all this and that,i went home.It's so freaking tired these days,later i think about 10 to
11am,meeting Jezleen,Tanya and YiZhou to do math homework,omg I'm still freaking thinking
about that...I forget the formulas,what is wrong with me???
Okay got to sign off,goodbye :)
Thank you CP,for your treats.
Thank you Kirill,for telling me vodka and your jokes,you made me know a good friend like you is meant to be treasured.
Thank you chingay participants,you'll have done well.
I don't think i'm ready for you,~!#@!$@^(
To me,each day without a sms from you,my smile for you gets faker and faker....
I wonder when can i tell you that "I love you",but i think it's getting impossible...
Sometimes you miss me,but i don't think so,it's all fake...
Sometimes you call me,but i don't think your calling for concerns nor chatting.
You said you gonna sms me back later,in the end,your giving me nothing,without me automatically sms you back,you would never sms back...
Sometimes,I think my unhappiness showed because of you,sometimes you made me look like a fool,sometimes a person like you makes me wanna give up on you but still,I freaking miss you.