Skip the 10,11. i wanna say about today :D
Today was celebration of Chinese New Year.SOOOOO FUN~
On the project of SPHERE,i help out the elder-lies to welcome them our school for the concert
that my friends are performing....haha then after the concert it was time to guide them back to
the
bus.Haha after that,Miss.Malathi treat us water.:D Then go BPP,haha saw someone.
That person is OLD,LOLS SUPER FUNNY DE,likes PIGLET!:D AhMa don't angry ah :D
Haha she is still the same old girl i know,:D
Quite miss her though D:
But then....nevermind lols~
LOLS....sound weird :/ OH YEAH SUNDAY IS THE BEST DAY FOR CHINESE NEW YEAR
SWEET PEOPLE!
Okay nothing to post liao bye bye :D :D :D
WTH,I care a certain people,seems like i'm just like a glass,unnoticeable.I don't wanna care anymore,I'm getting PEER PRESSURE/STRESS. Idiots,i hate you,if you're look'in and your the one,I'm very disappointed in you.
I'll be cold hearted,even though it's not you.I give up on you,Yes you.Stop thinking why
Just recall what you did to me,just recall why your mean to me,you did not sms me.I freak'in hate you.I don't know why everytime i saw you i got a weird feeling,I care but you don't.IF you wanna be that way,so be it.T.T
Today was celebration of Chinese New Year.SOOOOO FUN~
On the project of SPHERE,i help out the elder-lies to welcome them our school for the concert
that my friends are performing....haha then after the concert it was time to guide them back to
the
bus.Haha after that,Miss.Malathi treat us water.:D Then go BPP,haha saw someone.
That person is OLD,LOLS SUPER FUNNY DE,likes PIGLET!:D AhMa don't angry ah :D
Haha she is still the same old girl i know,:D
Quite miss her though D:
But then....nevermind lols~
LOLS....sound weird :/ OH YEAH SUNDAY IS THE BEST DAY FOR CHINESE NEW YEAR
SWEET PEOPLE!
Okay nothing to post liao bye bye :D :D :D
WTH,I care a certain people,seems like i'm just like a glass,unnoticeable.I don't wanna care anymore,I'm getting PEER PRESSURE/STRESS. Idiots,i hate you,if you're look'in and your the one,I'm very disappointed in you.
I'll be cold hearted,even though it's not you.I give up on you,Yes you.Stop thinking why
Just recall what you did to me,just recall why your mean to me,you did not sms me.I freak'in hate you.I don't know why everytime i saw you i got a weird feeling,I care but you don't.IF you wanna be that way,so be it.T.T