i have an online friend,he asked me,"Hey how are you?"
I replied,"I'm fine,thanks for the concern."
He asked,"Haha,hey did you spent your Valentine's day with someone you like/love?Or how did
you spend it IF you have one."
At the moment,I was speechless,i don't have anyone to be celebrating Valentines day with.
Oh my god....==
I replied,"Erm sorry currently I'm not free D:"
Shit this...why does majority teenager would ask this kind of question!?Is it trying to piss me
off?!OR wanna make me think that I'm no one to be cared of OR I don't care anyone?......-.-ll
I DO NOT wish to know.
Do not look at the lines below it.
Lastly,I miss you... :o
But somehow you don't,you do not care,should I give up on you?:((
I replied,"I'm fine,thanks for the concern."
He asked,"Haha,hey did you spent your Valentine's day with someone you like/love?Or how did
you spend it IF you have one."
At the moment,I was speechless,i don't have anyone to be celebrating Valentines day with.
Oh my god....==
I replied,"Erm sorry currently I'm not free D:"
Shit this...why does majority teenager would ask this kind of question!?Is it trying to piss me
off?!OR wanna make me think that I'm no one to be cared of OR I don't care anyone?......-.-ll
I DO NOT wish to know.
Do not look at the lines below it.
Moonlight is as lovely as you,
Isolated but romantic,
Suitable for a couple,
Sitting down for honeymoon,
You look at each other,
Open-minded as you are truly to each other,
Understand each other every time for a honeymoon session...
Isolated but romantic,
Suitable for a couple,
Sitting down for honeymoon,
You look at each other,
Open-minded as you are truly to each other,
Understand each other every time for a honeymoon session...
I llusion is every human's dream,
Love is what people treasures,
O mitting mistakes,but forgiven,
V iolin goes perfect for a romantic candle-lit dinner.
E veryone loves that,
Y ou love it?I doubt so.
O kay is not the word for marriage,
U tterly disappointed if you said that...
Love is what people treasures,
O mitting mistakes,but forgiven,
V iolin goes perfect for a romantic candle-lit dinner.
E veryone loves that,
Y ou love it?I doubt so.
O kay is not the word for marriage,
U tterly disappointed if you said that...
B ut i would not be discouraged,
U nlike people whom are easily given up,
U nlike people whom are easily given up,
T hings that they keep failed.
Y ou did not talk to me,because your hurt,
Y ou did not talk to me,because your hurt,
O f what i done,
U nseen mistake because i did not know,
U nseen mistake because i did not know,
D ignity loss,it made you cry,
O f the bad things i have done for,
O f the bad things i have done for,
N o joy but only have tears,
':/ this face tells me
T hat you still care,
':/ this face tells me
T hat you still care,
C ontinue to lie on my shoulder,
A nd everything is fine.
R eason are
A nd everything is fine.
R eason are
E verything I done is spending time and love for you...
Lastly,I miss you... :o
But somehow you don't,you do not care,should I give up on you?:((