
Hello people, Today is the worst day for forgetting to bring my BIOLOGY file. :D
Well,today forget to bring my file and Miss.Chen made me copy a whole chapter of CELLS ==
LOLS~It's okay,I used to copying it :D
Today i went to pinch Tanya's piglet and her monkey again!!!HAHA so soft D:
But i scare the more i pinch,the more it gets dirtied....I think I'll stop :D
Then back home,Mr.Nasim checked our student journal == which is student handbook.
My god,checking for CCA only LOLS~
Well,today forget to bring my file and Miss.Chen made me copy a whole chapter of CELLS ==
LOLS~It's okay,I used to copying it :D
Today i went to pinch Tanya's piglet and her monkey again!!!HAHA so soft D:
But i scare the more i pinch,the more it gets dirtied....I think I'll stop :D
Then back home,Mr.Nasim checked our student journal == which is student handbook.
My god,checking for CCA only LOLS~