A life diary.


A place where I'm honest.
Back Up ▲

I thought of what fiber lust said......yeah....might be true....I now get a feeling that the people around me starts to hate me,I might wanna close down blog le,I had enough of all this,I wanna MIA from blog.sometimes....my heart is aching when these things happens...my heart is crying,undescribleable feeling.I don't know why this year almost everyone made me sad.thank you viber.I can understand your feeling.suddenly everyone is blaming me for certain things.today came back from tuition,I was really stress,fuck-up with that teacher.sister suddenly come and scold me for being this and that,just some certain things.not only that,I also surf and read certain blogs,it made me so sad.WTF is this?you make so sad,everyone slowly ignore me,so far I can only can trust Jks,keong,wk,jy,frentz and lastly la,whenever I have problems,he would always ask me what problems and concerns me like his own brother.......hs,you never SMS me,slowly I don't really feel that were friends anymore.....jy all.jw you this bitch,I fucking hate you,wx,you are my favourite cousin,yb,thanks for your lovely present of the teddy bear,carol.all those primary school friend,thank you all.AXT,thanks for tagging.joy,so long never heard from you,I wish you will see this post.jackson jy your guitar lessons,by all means,I have treat those people well,but never get a fucking thanks nor know who treats you well,get the out of my life,I don't want to see you in my next life.I don't you,yes you,the onces whom never treats me good,and is reading my post.I'll just play games and ignore people,those people whom cares me,my attitude towards you will never change:) I will talk to you on msn .I will just play maple,habbo,it's either I stay on habbo to assist keong on business,maple,continue to meet better friends unlike those that will make me PUKE._l_ yijiang,you fuckin Chee bye,don't let me find your address,I see you once,wa pa ji bai.I will stop blogging,until certain people see this post,then I close this blog,planned,maybe someday I open for some people to see only,you should know who you are:) ok I stop blogging le,I Sian le,this year spoil my mood,fuckin ox year,just you wait.bb