A life diary.


A place where I'm honest.
Back Up ▲

Just came back from Plaza Singapura.
Today's happenings =)

Today wake up very early,

when i woke up,my eyes is super pain,i dont know why,online for awhile....

WTH?!Maple.......I GOT ROLLBACK......WHAT I HAD DONE YESTERDAY HAD GONE DOWN TO THE DRAIN!!!!!!!!I LOSE 6 LEVELS THAT I HAD LEVELED YESTERDAY!!!!SCREW MAPLESEA'S DATABASE!!!!

Then about 1,30 pm,i switch off computer,i prepare to go off to meet my friends!!
So long never meet them le!!Gone to Plaza Singapura..

I don't know how to go,lols....somehow i anyhow walk to and reach?!LOLS.O.O

Then watch Mulan,actually is Gokusen de,but all late then watch Mulan lo.....

I thought i'm gonna be late,lols...who knows...I'm the first to reach?!LOLS!??
Aiya,after that,we go eat and shop.SI JAY!!!!!Almost got his picture....wanna edit xD

Haha..It was fun.then Jay go home le,only left me and huishan o.0
Haha she meet with her colleague KiKi i forget her name...xD

Then we go cube game,which is so called "PCBUNK".

After that go home lo....so tired.!!!!!!!
NOW WANNA CHIONG MAPLE!!!!Maybe talk to huishan or who lo =)

Oh yeah!Tomorrow going cousin's house stay le.....

Thursday mother going op....Scary....T.T HOPE SHE DISCHARGE SOON!!!I have to go work after she had her op....Anyway its good,if not everyday use computer also will sian...=(

Got to sign off,bye bye!