Hello people,today i just came back from school,today's Maths lesson is super easy -.-
Yesterday maths lesson is driving me crazy....
Headache....Haha but fortunate that today is my day for practising Maths =))
Let me talk about yesterday,lols I off com le,then went off to do homework that the teacher gave...Ouch,it is so hard!!!
Then when im texting message and was going to send the text to someone,something HAPPENED,suddenly there is a blackout xD so fun i was like dont even know,until a few seconds then i know is blackout....
Yes....im slow reaction these days....but luckily,i never use com...if not blackout and shut down my computer and its not going to turn out smooth for my computer.....
Hehe...WOOT then its like ONLY 2 BLOCKS BLACKOUT!!!!!
Suddenly...there is a big screamings,"OOOIIIIII!!!!!!"
I even HEARD ANG MO child say,"i don't know what happen,i haven't prepared yet!!!"
I was like LOLS,sister using laptop,lols no internet....heng she got battery on her laptop.If not lols she will be mad or even frustrated.
Then more and more people shouting,"OOOIII!!!"
I join in and shout,"OOIII OOIII OOIII!!!!!!"
Fun leh!=P lols then my house was like so dark....i wonder if Earth dont have Sun is it will be even darker than BLACKOUT?._.??
i think yesterday really im gong gong lo,blur liao =)
ok liao i need to go bath le...at evening will be blogging again...bye bye =))