Today was a pretty boring day...Today when to school a bit late,waiting for my friend.Haha going to rain so no assembly then go back class.
So sian today i suddenly have a TEST on english i was like OMG?._.??
Not knowing that it was not the worst thing ever,the worst thing is that THE TEST WAS UNTIL 2.30pm as it was the last lesson.=.=
Walao...the english test making me all frustrated...partially,some are getting irritated and some keep signing...>.>
I was lucky today didn't attend MT lesson as our MT teacher wasn't in school...
Some gone to classes to study,while I stay at classroom with some of my friends.Anyway we're told to stay in the classroom although the other MT teacher said to come their classroom and learn something,still,I think it is useless...
Anyway no matter what i do,surely still get U grade for my MT le...At MT lesson,suddenly i felt very tired....or getting sick...probably ATE too much twistis
tibits..xD Of course i will excerise sometimes not to worry...
Today so shuang also,others have CCA me don't have CCA.Haha exams coming mah...bo bian teacher called off the CCA for today...SWEET~
I'll stop here now...getting ready for tuition.Good luck for your exams people~