A life
diary.
A place where I'm honest.
» Profile
Name:Zhuo Jin Xiang, 卓锦祥
Bios:Just a normal guy leads a normal life.
Have patiences with people
Can take jokes.
Likes or Loves
Books containing computers resources.
Computer games,I guess...
29th November 2011. <3
Wishes
-I wanna to have even more patience with people. Patience is virtue.
-I want a new laptop.
-Someone to teach me IT stuffs.
Hates
Smell of the cigarette.
» Recent Portals
★ 동방신기/DongBangShinKi Official Korean Website
★ 東方神起/Tohoshinki Official Japanese Website
★ 카라/Kara Official Korean Website
★ SS501 Official Korean Website
★ SS501 Official Japanese Website
★ f(x)/에프엑스 Official Korean Website
★ f(x)/에프엑스 Official Daum Cafe Website
★ 샤이니/SHINee Official Korean Website
★ 샤이니/SHINee Official Japanese Website
» Affiliates
The A's
Anna(6S ex-classmate)
ANNOYING BLOG DO NOT CLICK THIS!
The B's
Bee Leng(Best cousin)
The C's
Clarissa(6S ex-classmate:D)
Cammie(4E1 classmate)
The D's
Link REMOVED.
The E's
Eileen,I call her TingTing(Friend from ZHSS)
The F's
Frentzen(6S ex-classmate:D)
The G's
Link REMOVED.
The H's
Huiqin,Evonne(My senior :D)
Hazel(AhMa :D)
The I's
Link REMOVED.
The J's
Jack(BROTHER,HUAT AH!)
Jin Yin(Ex-SchoolMate)
Joycelyn(A great friend I ever had)
JunHao(Best Cousin)
Jenny(LLF's friend)
The K's
Kevin
Kelly(Best cousin)
The L's
Lyn(Sister)
The M's
Link REMOVED.
The N's
Nichola(4E1 Classmate)
The O's
Link REMOVED.
The P's
Link REMOVED.
The Q's
Link REMOVED.
The R's
Link REMOVED.
The S's
Su Wei(Ex-Schoolmate)
Shu Mei(6S ex-classmate)
Shar,Eng Eng(Best cousin)
Sharon(A friend from maple)
The T's
Link REMOVED.
The U's
Link REMOVED.
The V's
Link REMOVED.
The W's
Wei Xian(Best cousin)
The X's
Xiao Hui Ng(LLF)
Xin Yi(Best cousin)
The Y's
YiBin(Ex-schoolmate)
The Z's
Zhenghua Pri 6S'07 blog(outing)
Zhenghua Pri 6s'07 blog(votes)
» @ Thursday, September 24, 2009
Back Up ▲
A few more hours to schooling....
So sian....need to retrieve links its harder than i thought
Oh,please tell me your link if i missed you out thanks =)
Have a nice day.